- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans.
- Combine cake mix with water, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cakes on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and cool completely.
- Spread 1 cup frosting, on flat side of one cake layer leaving sides bare. Add a layer of strawberry pie filling on top of frosting. Top with next cake layer and garnish with remaining frosting and pie filling & topping.
이 글은 블로그코디의 BC TOWN™의 워드프레스 테마의 테스트를 위해 작성된 글입니다.
어떤 상업적 목적도 없음을 알려드립니다.
This article is an article written for website testing. No notifies any commercial purpose.